An Action Packed Seminar on “Renovating For Serious Profits”
Here’s a taste of what will be covered:
- How to choose your next renovation project
- Making the most money from your existing property
- Does your project require council approval
- Ensuring an accurate budget for every renovation project
- How to negotiate and manage tradesmen
- The order and sequence of construction
- Health & Safety responsibilities on your renovation
- Project management companies or self-management of your renovation
- How to maximize your sale price when selling
This seminar is suitable for home owners, property investors or those that just want to make serious money from renovating
Included with the course are site visits to current renovation projects around Auckland. Here’s an opportunity to see how the experts do it first hand.
Mark Trafford – Director Maintain To Profit
Mark Trafford has renovated over 800 properties and has created millions of dollars of wealth for his clients. Mark is known in the industry for having an eye for opportunity and being able to add serious value to his clients’ projects every time. His knowledge of renovating for serious profits is second to none in New Zealand and spending 5 hours with Mark will seriously boost your knowledge for your next project.
Ian Penniall – Owner Harbour City Plans
Ian is a qualified carpenter with over 20 years experience in all facets of the building industry. For the last 10 years Ian has managed and now owns an architectural design and draughting firm. Harbour City Plans specialises in residential alterations and additions nationwide. Ian’s ability to see projects from a profit perspective for his clients puts him into a very elite field of draughtsmen that use their extensive building background to maximise dollars for every client.
Ali Toumadj – Owner Prosper Group Mortgages and Insurance
Ali is a registered financial adviser with over 20 years in the business. He founded the Prosper Group when he decided to take control of his life and quit after 11 years in a corporate financial environment. Ali’s knowledge ensures his clients obtain finance for projects at the right time and within the right structures. Ali will share his wisdom on how to borrow to maximise your renovation project and the types of funding available to you.
|Date:||Sunday 28 August 2016|
|Start Time:||10:00am (Registration from 9:45am)|
|Finish Time:||3:00pm (approx.)|
|Venue:||YMCA Akoranga Drive, Northcote|
|Tickets:||$499 inc GST each – Spaces are limited|
Limited Spaces so Book Now!
Exclusive $750 Bonus when you register and attend:
- A Resene colour consultation on your next project worth $250 inc GST
- A one hour on site consultation with Harbour City Plans for your next project worth $500 inc GST