Frequently Asked Questions
- DO I NEED PREVIOUS BUSINESS EXPERIENCE TO BECOME A LICENSE OWNER?
No, many of our owners are from middle management roles with a passion for property. However, we welcome enquiries from existing trade business owners who want to be successful or would like an awesome system to support their business growth.
- WHAT ARE THE MINIMUM FINANCIAL REQUIREMENTS TO BECOME A LICENSEE?
The purchase price of your License is $59,000 plus GST
The start-up costs for your License is approx. $2000 plus GST for branding items, car signage, uniforms, business cards etc is included in the purchase price.
- WHAT DOES THE INITIAL LICENSE FEE COVER?
The fee covers the rights to operate your License in the agreed territory for the agreed length of time; all sales enquiries that are generated for this territory, and full training and support from our experienced team
- WILL I BE ASSIGNED AN EXCLUSIVE TERRITORY?
Yes, you will have a defined and exclusive territory after discussions with you on your location
- HOW LONG DOES THE ENTIRE PROCESS TAKE TO BECOME A LICENSE OWNER?
We have a 5-Step process which includes the initial meeting, 2 full days of due diligence for the interested party, documentation review, profiling and finally signing of documentation. This can take up to 4 weeks in total dependent
- IS THERE AN ONGOING ROYALTY FEE?
Yes, the ongoing fee is 5% of gross sales monthly. There are no additional charges for marketing or training.
- WHO PROVIDES AND PAYS FOR ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL ITEMS?
The Licensee pays for all advertising material which is supplied by the Licensor.
- WHAT DOES IT COST TO BUY AN EXISTING LICENSE FROM A LICENSEE?
The business is independently valued, and the sale price is agreed between the buyer and the seller directly and approved by the Licensor
- WHAT TYPE OF SUPPORT IS AVAILABLE?
- Full 6-week induction programme including in-house training on our systems and processes, client prospecting with you in your area and supplier setup and agreements.
- Ongoing monthly owner’s meeting to share knowledge and expertise and keep abreast of industry changes, 6 monthly owners forums, annual partners dinner and awards.
- In house business mentoring including one on one monthy meetings with you
- Monthly one-on- one mentoring meetings with Licensors
- Sales training